Dear Valued Partners & Clients,
With the continuing spread of COVID-19 and the impact it is having on our businesses and on our daily lives I would like to assure you that Cloud Plus is fully operational, has solid cash reserves and is generally well positioned to succeed despite the difficult situation we are all now facing. We remain 100% Committed to supporting our valued partners and clients through these unprecedented times and are well equipped to do so.
During this period, the safety and wellbeing of our team, partners and clients is paramount. We taken our social responsibly seriously and are doing everything in our power to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Given the depth of our capabilities when it comes to remote working we remain in “business as usual” mode despite the difficult circumstances in which we find ourselves. We have already instigated a work-from-home policy for our teams in Europe and the Philippines and the majority of our team in Australia are also now working from home with the remainder ready to do so in short order as deemed appropriate.
Cloud Plus has carefully considered the various risks posed by the current situation and has taken all appropriate steps to ensure that we are able to provide continuous and uninterrupted service to our partners and their clients. Furthermore, we are actively working with partners and clients to ensure that they have the necessary services, systems and capabilities in place for their teams to be able to work from home as necessary given that it is expected that COVID-19 will take some time to run its course.
– The Cloud Plus teams in Europe and the Philippines and most of the team in Australia are now working from home
– The remaining Cloud Plus staff in Australia have everything they need to be able to shift to working from home as required
– We have a full complement of staff on deck to assist with quotations, order processing and support for partners and clients as needed
– None of our team have any symptoms but are aware of the need to self-isolate for two weeks if they have reason to believe they’ve been exposed
– Any staff that have travelled internationally have been asked to self-isolate for a period of two weeks to mitigate the risk of spreading COVID-19
– All domestic and international business travel has been suspended for now to mitigate the risk to staff and the risk of spreading COVID-19
– We are utilising advanced collaboration and video conferencing tools for both internal and external communication
– Your calls and emails will continue to be answered as per usual with no change to service levels
– Datacentre operations are unimpeded by current events with Cloud Plus either leveraging remote hands or deploying our own staff as required
– All appropriate safety measures are being taken if there is a need to visit one of our datacentre locations or partner / client sites
– We are in constant contact with our suppliers towards mitigating any potential supply-chain issues
Cloud Plus remains 100% Committed to supporting your business with exceptional service levels. If there are further challenges and/or measures taken to minimise the spread of COVID-19 we will assess and adapt as necessary with a view to ensuring that we are there to support our partners and clients as needed.
Thank you for you continued support during these very difficult times. If you have any questions or simply need assistance with implementing or expanding your remote working capabilities so your teams can work from home effectively, please don’t hesitate to reach out to your account team as required. If there is anything further we can do to support you and ensure that you are well equipped to weather the storm please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Chief Executive Officer