Webinar Recording: Redefine Business Communications with Cloud Plus
The COVID-19 pandemic has been a wake-up call that legacy phone systems are no longer suitable for an increasingly distributed and demanding work environment. Voice is a critical business function and staff need to be able to work efficiently from anywhere with access to features that support effective teamwork.
This webinar will provide you a high-level overview of the comprehensive range of voice services in our Cloud Solution Framework. We have everything required to cater to the needs of businesses large and small, regardless of industry segment. This includes SIP trunks, hosted PBX / UCC options, Microsoft Teams Direct Routing and integration options, and inbound services (13/1300/1800 numbers).
Title: Redefine Business Communications with Cloud Plus
Speaker: Jules Rumsey, Chief Executive Officer of Cloud Plus
Who Should Attend: Business Owners, Senior Management, IT Managers, Procurement, and Sales / Presales Resources from MSP’s.
1) IP Voice: Our enterprise-grade SIP trunk service
2) MS Teams Support: Native Direct Routing and integration with Managed UCC
3) Managed UCC Options: Three flavours to suit the needs of all sizes / types of business
4) Remote Working: Functions to enable your team to work effectively from anywhere
5) MS Teams, MUCC or Both: Comparison of features and integration options
6) Inbound Services: Drive
Get access to the recording here.