3 MINUTES WITH…CLOUD PLUS’ JEN OSIDA
Name: Jennifer Osida
Location: Manila, Philippines
1. What is your role at Cloud Plus?
Service Delivery Coordinator
2. How long have you been in that role?
1 year and 6 months
3. How did you get into the ICT industry?
My first job was in a BPO working for an ICT business based in the USA. I was lucky to be hired there just a few months after graduation.
4. What do you enjoy most about the ICT industry?
I love being emerged in technology, particularly new technologies – I enjoy learning things which we do not encounter in day to day life. I especially love that I am able to pursue the path I’ve chosen in Project Management in the IT industry.
5. What did you do before Cloud Plus?
I was a Team Leader/ Project Coordinator for another technology company where I managed the projects team.
6. What’s the best thing about working at Cloud Plus?
I love that my colleagues at Cloud Plus are all family oriented professionals. Everyone treats each other with respect and works towards the same goal.
7. What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
I love watching movies and being outdoors and If I’m not at the beach, you’ll see me on top of a mountain.
8. What is the first music tape/CD/record you ever purchased?
Though I love listening to music I haven’t bought any tapes or CD’s ever. This could be due to modernity, I am a true girl of the digital age.
9. Best holiday destination?
Thailand. They have really nice beaches and the food is cheap! You’ll never get hungry.
10. Favourite movie?
High School Musical is a favourite. I also really love watching movies based on real life stories, suspense and horror and adventure.
11. Looking to the future….In five years I will be
I would like to further my training and studies in Project Management. I also see myself doing more outdoor activities.