3 MINUTES WITH…CLOUD PLUS’ PAVEL LUSKA
Name: Pavel Luska
1. What is your role at Cloud Plus?
I am the Voice Team Leader. My role is to work with the team to provide voice related solutions. We provide Mitel-based Managed UCC and Contact Centre solutions that are hosted on our own Virtual Data Centre infrastructure in leading datacentres around Australia.
2. How long have you been in that role?
I am a newbie in the Cloud Plus family and have been here since the end of 2017. I have been in the ICT industry since 1999.
3. How did you get into the ICT industry?
My father was in the ICT industry and he was my first teacher. I knew exactly what I wanted to study, thanks to my father.
4. What do you enjoy most about the ICT industry?
I like to discover and learn about new technologies and the possibilities that they provide. You can use the ICT industry to connect people all around the globe. If I would paraphrase one Swedish phone producer and say it’s “connecting people”.
5. What did you do before Cloud Plus?
For 15 years I worked for a Czech company using French Mitel solutions… I started my own business in 2015 which focused on VoIP solutions. Recently, I was asked by Cloud Plus to join their team.
6. What’s the best thing about working at Cloud Plus?
It’s like a big happy family!
7. What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
Hanging out with my family and traveling all around the world.
8. What is the first music tape/CD/record you ever purchased?
It was quite a long time ago, but I think it was a Madonna LP.
9. Best holiday destination?
Not only the best destination, but the best holiday was with my wife in California and Las Vegas. It was the craziest vacation ever and by the way, we got married in Las Vegas!
10. Favorite movie?
Falling down. A lot of truth in that movie
11. Looking to the future….In five years I will be
It’s simple. I still want to be in the Telco industry. I love doing my job. Maybe in the future I would like to move to Australia with my family for a while and help Cloud Plus expand their Voice business further.
See the rest of our team HERE